Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Do I get a sticker if I use the word meritorious?

Hello All...


Today is my second day posting. I don't feel as special. Perhaps it is because last night I was really tired and anything made me excited, including randomly typing my disparaging and thoroughly non-entertaining thoughts on the internet for the whole world to see.

I went to church this morning. That was good. I got to check a book out of the library... really it was just an excuse to avoid reading Lord of the Rings. I know that I am an English major, and that as such I am supposed to enjoy reading books longer than 567 pages, but this book has been the bane of my existence all summer! I am sorry Tolkien and any of Mr. T.'s fans out there who may be reading this, but I would much prefer some soapy Christian romance or a historical mystery.

Today is Saturday. The day after JAG. Always the most depressing day of my life. Ah well... life will go on. It really is pathetic, though because I haven't even written fanfiction in a while. I seem to be stuck in mental neutral. I haven't been creative in quite a while. I am hoping that this blog will help me to unleash my potential creativity. Any science majors out there know if potential creativity has any connection to potential energy?

That is all for tonight folks... sorry it's been rather boring. Or perhaps I should say "folk"? I am pretty sure there is only one person that reads this. And that may be a hyperbole (ohh--ten points for the English vocab word!!!). That will definately impress the producers of JAG. In fact, just write my contract up right now. I will work for food. And clothes... I need clothes. Although... the rerun of JAG that was on last night showed Mac and Clay having an argument in bed with very minimal clothing. Perhaps it is just me, but women really are more effective when they argue WITH THEIR CLOTHES ON!!! Okay, one more comment about JAG and then I am done... do normal people use the word "meritorious" in their daily vocabulary? Or is it just random TV JAG lawyers. Just an observation. I think, ultimately, that the screenwriters really wanted to impress their high school English teachers. Now I am really done!