Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Melissa is HOT and TEMPTING

This post is lovingly dedicated to my friend Melissa. This weekend I am hanging out with her and, sadly, my previously disposed of theology teacher and his wife (no, I have not killed him... he is just no longer my professor). I have a wedding to go to this weekend so I am up in GR and I will get to see all of my friends the last time before I leave for VERMONT!!! Yika!

Yesterday I babysat for my little cousins, Abby and Emmy. They are adorable! However... I learned somethings while I was enduring, I mean enjoying, the 7+ hours I spent with them. First, the value of pull-ups during nap time is highly underappreciated! Especially, when one puts the kid down for a nap ON TOP of the covers of a king sized bed. Yes, please award me the "duh" award. Secondly, Mac and Cheese and hotdogs... er... nevermind I am not even going to go there.

Seeing as how I am going to be away for the next couple of days, I won't be posting. Please don't throw too many parties while I am away. I know, you are all probably thrilled that I will be shut up for a while... ah well. Anyway, I have decided to leave you with an heirloom. If I die, you can have this and you can never say that I never gave you anything. My friend, Melissa's, live journal:

www.livejournal.com/users/melly_missa