Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

If it says "quiescently" it should definately NOT be in the icecream section!

Yo Diggity Ya'll!!!

What is up? I am just hanging out in good ol' GR. I went to my friend, Heidi's wedding this weekend. It was beautiful! I am so happy for her! Brandon is going to be a wonderful husband who will take care of her and support her for the rest of her life. They were definately meant for each other!

Right now I am typing on my friend's computer. This would be an okay thing... except for the minor detail the "e" key has issues and someone rearranged all of her letters on the keyboard. Thankfully, I can type (for the most part) without looking at the keys. Sometimes I have to glance down, and then that throws me off. I guess that kind of enforces the phrase "keep your chin up," eh?

We went to Meijer this evening. While in the icecream section, my roomie was drooling over the popsicles. Innocently, I perused the isle with her, when suddenly... unexpectedly... I saw something that one should NEVER be subject to see in an icecream section. That's right... one of the boxes said the word "quiescently." Now, while I am usually not one to complain, at least about the general appearance of my popsicle boxes, this untimely event disturbed me. When an individual has to use more than one syllable to describe his popsicles, it probably isn't worth buying. Feel free to continue purchasing your multisyllabic popsicle boxes. Personally, I am going to be looking for the Chilly Willy penguin. I refuse to subject myself to such vulgar language!

The following is inspired by a recent conversation: I saw King Arthur not too long ago. It was a good movie. EXCEPT FOR ONE MINOR DETAIL... In the movie, King Arthur was presented as Palagean. Unless I am totally off on this one, the idea of Palageanism was that one could get to heaven by being good or proving oneself... (something akin to Catholicism, not to be confused with small "c" catholicism--Mel, I had to add this one in!). So the whole SEX SCENE pretty much ruined that! If any of my Palagean friends can help me out on this one... that would be much appreciated.

Finally, I have a confession to make. I missed JAG this Friday. I know it was a rerun... but just the idea of it is making me convulse. I will have to perform some type of penance. Donald would not be very happy with me. As his future employer, I really need to improve my work ethic.

Enough rambling for the day. I have offended enough people for one day.