Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What I learned today...

" This method is the only method I know that works 100% of the time in any situation be it a high or low distraction" (J.H.).

The previous is a quote from a good friend and for the protection of the innocent, I won't be specific name wise, but just in case he ever reads my entertaining thoughts, I will pretend I have give him part of his due credit.

While he used it for something entirely different... I am going to be creative and write the top ten scenarios to which this quote could apply:

1) Mowing the lawn with a salad shooter.

2) Chewing gum on an elevator.

3) Learning how to bungi jump with a rubber band.

4) Writing a paper on the existential properties of chocolate within the realistic scenarios of college calculus and the advanced properties of Shakespeare.

5) Riding a bike with no hands or feet.

6) Eating a banana.

7) Pink Flamingoing your neighbors.

8) Snorkling in a kiddy pool.

9) Attending a job interview in your bathing suit.

10) Brushing your teeth with a brillow pad.

Over and out, Sarah