Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sarah JOY

Today I am going to write in my very favorite color of all times... red!

And Mom, please no comments on the time. I even promise that I WILL be up in time for church in the morning :)

I was reminded and am continuing to be reminded via various friends/family in my life of John 16: 22. "Therefore you too now have sorrow; but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and NO ONE TAKES YOUR JOY AWAY FROM YOU." Ps. 30:5 reiterates it a bit, "...Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of JOY comes in the morning."

I really like the first one though, because LITERALLY no one can take my joy from me. I almost think that God knew that I would need the middle name of Joy for that purpose alone. Hmm... God knows about figurative language and irony? Odd...

So, thanks, Mom, for giving me my middle name. And thanks, God, for allowing no one to ever take away my JOY.

Off to read a sappy book (with my new booklight of course!)

--Sarah JOY