Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Well, well, well...

Guess who is going to grad school? Well... I suppose I should say, guess who did well on her GRE?

That would be me!!! Wee! I am so happy.

And now we wait. Yes, sadly, there will be much waiting, wailing, and gnashing of teeth (and possibly neurotic gnawing on furniture) until I find out if I am good enough for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. However, as my boss, John, so elegantly stated, I am now an official member of the "Performance Based Acceptance Club". In fact, I am vice president. To which I promptly replied (with my infamous impish grin) "Why can't I be President?"

Well thanks for all of you who were praying.

I am one step closer to becoming... a librarian! (Think, The Mummy)