Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

"Yes... No... Yes?"

Once again, I have managed to fulfill the meaning of the term "dork".

I have been working *very* hard on answering questions well and specifically. This was all going along very well until the other day when a fairly decent blunder completely threw me off.

Sadly... I had a conversation that went something like this (the details are a bit fuzzy now, as I have tried desperately to lose the traumatic memories):

Person X: "So, are you mad at me?"

Me: "No... Ye... No... I don't know... No... Sort of... Well, yea... No." What I was thinking: Heck yes, I am mad!

Person X: "Do you realize that you just said 'Yes, no, yes, no... all in one sentence?'"

Me: "Uh..."


***Later on... Same conversation***

Me (Read, trying desperately to save face): "I'm really not being stubborn on purpose."

Person X: "So then why are you being stubborn?"

Me: "I don't know... I'll let God tell you that one."



Conclusion: Yep... most definately a dork. Though, some would argue a 'brat'... and that I cannot fully deny either.