Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Is that a spider?

Green looks like a pretty color to type in today. In fact, I am in a rather "green" mood. Green is way better than yesterday's mood. Yesterday was more like flaming red. Or as the children would say, "I was flippin' pissed off."

But... enough about me. Let's hear about you.

Just kidding. 'Cause you can't really respond (well, except in the comment section). I mean right now, as I am typing, you can't respond. Okay, I digress.

***

About ten minutes ago a HUGE spider (I think it was a spider--didn't get close enough to inspect it) crawled across my floor and settled next to the couch. So, I leaped off the couch (think Matrix/Tomb Raider/Mission Impossible/Napolean Dynamite moves) on the other end barely avoiding a near fatal collision with my newly formed woodland creature-friend.

Of course, by this time, all of my stuff was on the other end of the couch. So I stealthily grabbed the blanket I had been using (my roommate's of course) and threw it on the moose... I mean, spider. And then I stood, breathing heavily, in the laundry room. Finally, I asked myself, "What would Jesus do?" Not really... but I just got back from Revolve and I am feeling hyped on faith.

I decided that I would get a location on the spider. So, using military speak in my sneaker phone, I slowly sneaked up on him and whipped the blanket off. He was still there, a bit shorter and scrunched, but most definately alive.

Still, I needed my computer and my faithful GRE book. Grabbing my computer by the cord, I pulled it towards my new found location on the floor and conveniently placed it as a barrier between me and the scary spider. Then, I grabbed my book, Bic pen, and Staples highlighter and continued to watch the spider/learn how to write a 5-6 point essay for the GRE.

Finally, the spider gimped off... possibly to my bedroom. I am not really sure I want to know.

After the spider left, I decided to check my e-mail. Apparently, Tammy Trent and Pauley Perrette check their e-mail at the same time, because I got replies from both of them within a matter of seconds. Cool, huh?

So, to end, I leave you with a question that I am wrestling with: Do I become depressed because there is no NCIS tomorrow... or do I have a part-Y because I get to see Kenny Chesney sing in tight jeans? I am really broken up about this one, guys and girls!

G'nigt John Boy!


P.S. There are some difficult things going on in my life at the moment, but I am choosing to not talk about them here, though I usually do most of my venting here. This stuff is deeper than pounding away at my computer. Although, typing is VERY therapeuatic :) So, pray for me you all!

P.P.S. The spider is back.