Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Border Battle

Okay, it's November my peeps, and we all know what that means, right?

The count down begins to THE BIGGEST and THE BEST and THE BRUTALIST game in the history of mankind. Yes, that's right--it's the official Ohio State vs University of Michigan football game. Mwahahaha! And of course, U of M will win!

U of M winning is as obvious as peas and carrots, Santa Clause and Christmas, saxophones in a jazz band, Calvinism and predestination, and (of course) Gibbs and Abby.

By the way, I officially hate Tony, as (according to my future boss, Donald) he was a graduate of OSU. It hurts to even type those letters in connection with each other. In fact, I think I have just recently developed a severe, and possibly life threatening, case of toe nail fungus.

Well, off to study for the GRE. Wish me luck!!!