Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sanctimonious and Priggish

Last week's episode of JAG was... interesting. Here are my observations:

1. Mr. As The World Turns guy needs to get the airplane out of his butt and realize that Harm is the only one that makes the world turn (as I cringe, praying that God doesn't strike me with lightning).

2. Sanctimonious and Priggish... the writer's need to work on their adjectives. Sturgis already called Mac those not so endearing terms.

I would have more, but my hand still hurts from my sanctimonious sledding saga. How's that for alliteration?

Finally, I have a quote, compliments of one of my kids (and, yes, they are my kids, right JB?): "Why do they call it a statement when it is more than one sentence? Wouldn't it be called a lot of statements?"