Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Friday, December 10, 2004

"What do you mean I have to cite my sources?"

The previous question is the one that I think I got asked the most today. Currently, my speech students are working on speeches (duh) and they don't seem to comprehend the whole concept of PLAGARISM!!! Grr!!!

Okay, on to newer and better topics (by a vote of 3 to 1 according to my multiple personalities).

My thoughts on JAG:

1. I would just like to remind all ya'll that yes, my thoughts are valid. I am going to screenwrite for JAG some day. And don't even think about telling me that this is their last season--I will flip!

2. Dialogue was okay. Had a few zippy lines in there that I really appreciated. My favorite was most definately the line about there being quite a difference between "Going from a spook chasing spies to a PI chasing cheating housewives..." Can we say total diss on my buddy Stephen's newest program? I love it when they throw those things in :) Yay, JAG writers!!!

3. What the crack! Does everyone on this show have father issues! Get over it already--I am seriously ready to drown myself in ink... red ink to be specific, because as a teacher that is the only type of ink I use.

4. Next week's episode looks really good. Of course, the producers have to have a great Christmas episode. It is written in the "Protocoal for All TV Shows" manual. I hope Zito writes it and Coen produces or exec. produces. They always manage to have the best eps with that combination.

5. Is it REALLY sad that I know this information?

6. Do TPTB(the powers that be) of JAG really read this blog? It would be cool if they did.

7. Does anyone really read this blog? It would be cool if they did.

Okay, that is all I have for tonight. I hope ya'll have a GREAT day!!!