Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Raking Leaves in Vermont

Today... I raked leaves. It was quite the adventure, really. Actually, I enjoyed it... well, except for the minor detail that the leaves up here in good 'ol VT multiply like rabbits! I seriously think that they were procreating while I was raking them (and snickering about it the whole time).

What else is new? Hmm... Oh! I should mention this, because I know that it will make a certain someone smile: ESTJ's rule!!!

This coming week is home visit for the students (aka: my first week off!). I plan on sleeping, watching JAG and Pirate's of the Caribbean, and eating M&Ms. Of course, I will hang out with the wonderful ladies at the girl's home.

Nothing really exciting has happened lately. I do have a funny story, though: One of my students was trying to come up with a good analogy to describe what happened to Jonah and he decided that it would be like him going on a Carnival Cruise when God told him to go to South Africa or something. That one is a keeper, I think.

Perhaps over home visit I will begin to sound more like my perky self... I haven't really had anything to talk about lately. Well... there is one thing, but I don't think I am ready to go there quite yet. Christa knows and she is praying about it (thanks, Christa!).

I love you all,

Have a wonderful day!!!