Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I can't do it all

The beginning of this blog will be slightly depressing... I will try to make the rest not so much:

Lately, I have been feeling bad about feeling good. I feel at home in Vermont, though there are obvious transitions. The thing I feel bad about is not being able to help my friends from CU who are hurting. I hate not being able to help people. I hate not being there for people. And yet, I think God is trying to show me that it is not my job to save the world. Well... He has been for quite a while... but, I am a slow learner. God, please help me to give up my desire to "save" everyone!

Now on to more enlightening information.

Things I never knew about Vermont and am not sure I ever wanted to!

1. The birds here are suicidal
2. Ben and Jerry's ice cream was created here
3. Mountain? What mountain?
4. Random cars have a tendency to drive out of the side of these so called "mountains."
5. Apparently, in Burlington, people take off in the middle of cornfields.

Sorry, ya'll--I am not feeling very writing inspired...I have things on the brain. Not bad things, just a list of things that I need to accomplish and I am worried that I won't. I know, I know--I need to relax!

Until next time, my lovely woodland creatures. Drive safe and watch out for moose!