Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Sarah Says "No" to Stephen!!!

This is an official blog about my lovely friend Steven Culp. Actually, we are not really friends--we are more like acquaintences. In fact, to be totally honest, we have never met. But, all of that is besides the point. Read on!

My friend, Steven, who will be hence forth known as Steven is no longer going to be acting on JAG. At least, that is what the powers that be have led us to believe. Apparently, he died by falling off of some ship in the middle of some ocean (note to all you JAG fanatics: I watched the season finale by phone due to the fact that we had a tornado watch/warning, so I admit that I am sketchy on some of the details). Now, I really don't have a problem with this because, in JAG-speak, I am a total shipper. For those of you who don't watch JAG, that simply means that Harm and Mac need to be together; it's something akin to being a trekky. Anyway, other than Steven being a great asset to the show, I won't miss him too much on the show.

It is the show that he is GOING to be on that I have a problem with. Desperate Housewives? Are you serious??? And they are advertising it as a prime time soap! Seriously, Steven, you have done so much better. In the past, he as acted on The Emperor's Club and Thirteen Days just to name a few. And now he is going to be on a prime time soap! I seriously think that he was smoking some thing!

On that note, I have decided that I am going to join a medieval Latin monastary until Steven can figure out that he is a much better actor than this.

Again, thank you for listening to my incessent rambling about the important things in life.

Fin.

P.S. I LOVE YOU, CHRISTA WELTY!!!

P.P.S Are we happy that I have spelled Christa correctly, Jessica? *Wink Wink* I love you, too! Hope everything is going well for you!