Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Dude, I want your t-shirt!

Okay, so... once again, I am sending a desperate (albeit professional) plea to Mr. David James Elliot (alias Harmon Rabb Jr.). I want your t-shirt! What t-shirt, you may ask? Then again, you may be asking the sordid question, "Why did you eat my brussel sprouts?"

Anyway, the t-shirt can be described as follows: cream(ish) with white letters. It says Liberty... Bail Bonds... and there is something on the bottom which I can't make out. I think there is a picture of the Liberty Bell on it, but I am not sure. It was worn during the "Back in the Saddle" ep, during one of the hangar scenes. If you could please return the t-shirt to its rightful owner, that would be much appreciated. However, I would appreciate if you washed it in All fabric detergent. I do not want a dirty t-shirt sent to me. That would be gross. I like clean clothes and I cannot lie... Now I am sounding pathetic. Wow, I am really tired. Not to mention the fact that I have to get up at "the butt-crack of dawn" (otherwise known as my mother's least favorite expression).

Alas, I am off to bed. I shall write more in the very near future.

Post Scriptorium: Future JAG quote, compliments of one of my students: "Bless those who prosecute you..."

Post Post Scriptorium: Please, use fabric softener as well!!!