Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Will You Dance With Me?

To those of you who are and/or were at Cornerstone University, need I say more?

Right now I am just too disgusted to comment on this topic anymore. I am shutting up before I stick my foot in my mouth and have to perform penance for my actions (which I have not done since the last time I listened to "Where I Come From" by Alan Jackson--no, really don't ask... ).

Life in Vermont... BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors are in full bloom right now. The reds and oranges are especially showing through. On my way to church this am, I was awe struck by the beauty. Isn't it cool how God pays attention to even the little things. It is days like this when I don't understand how people cannot believe in God. But that is a whole other topic which right now does not need to be discussed, lest I get emotional. To quote Doc, "In the essentials: unity. In the non-essentials: liberty. And in all things: love." Speaking of Doc, I need to e-mail him... hmmmm... guess what I am doing after I finish this blog.

I got a chicken named Rahab this week from my aforementioned friend, Christa. But she died. She suffered a fateful death. Her baby did not survive either. It was quite sad. She lived a noble life, however.

Ever wonder who decided that "I" came before "E"? Some day I will decide something cool like that. For right now, though, well... really for always, I will be content that I am IN CHRIST and that I have died to my old self. ... Sorry, random "Grace Life" tangent :).

Well, ya'll have a great week now. I am frightened because the phone is making odd noises!! Perhaps a fax is coming in seeing as how the red light is lit up next to the butten that says "fax"? Or maybe it is just because I am on the internet...

P.S. Any future JAG producers--do not base this blog on my writing abilities. I have been lazy!