Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I have a hole in my ceiling... not my bucket.

Yes, sadly, the saga of Sarah's leaky ceiling continues. Today I came home to find a hole in my ceiling. I was more than slightly ticked off, however, because they didn't cover anything when they made the whole so I had to change my sheets and clean my room--not fun!!! And, I hadn't already cleaned my room so there were some things in there that I am sure they lovely men who are in the process of fixing my ceiling did not want to see!

Mom mother's advice was to ask for a skyline. The only problem with that would be that the ceiling is right below Bruce and Cat's bathroom=very not good. But, nice try Mom ;).

In other news, I did not get to see JAG last week because there was a power outage in Vermont and New Hampshire. I was pretty gosh-darn bumbed about that one. Still am, really, but I am finding that my life is continuing. And yes, Dr. Mohrmann, the crickets are still chirping. I shudder when I even think about the man... aka, the anti-Christ. Yes, I know I need to show him love... I am still working on that one.

While we are on the subject of love, God has been teaching me about his love lately. I am more and MORE amazed by his awesomeness and just how much he really does care even though I do very little (ALL my righteousness is as filthy rags) for Him. I am learning, daily, to rest in His love. He really is a GREAT God. "God is good all the time; all the time God is good!"

Sorry it's been so long since I have blogged... I haven't really had anything to write. But, as Jo always says to Beth in Little Women, "Never write what you know... What do you think of the boy?" And to those of you who have certain kicks about writing--get over yourselves. I will write when I am good and ready to. The novel will get published whether I write today or tomorrow or the next day. And you can quote me on that even though I just began a sentence with "and."

Love always,

Sarah JOY :)