Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Day One: I Sent My Letter

Well, it is official. I am legally insane, and I no longer have the letter to prove it. Actually, I do have the letter. In fact, I have a copy of the letter on my computer. However, a second copy of the letter was given away, along with the rest of what was left of my sanity.

It all started with moving to Vermont--nowhere near Cali, where I really want to be.

And then... I decided to do something about where I wanted to be. I wrote a letter to CBS explaining why I wanted to write at least one episode for them. Am I crazy? Perhaps, but I would like to believe that my insanity is going to get me somewhere in life.

I am going to trust God with the outcome of that letter. He knows what is best for me and for the ministry that I am at. He knows if I need to work here until I am 84.5 (orignally, it was 83, but the gas prices just went up again). God knows, and while I often struggle wtih being okay with that, I also know that that is okay. I am still okay with Him and He will still direct me to where I need to be at any particular time. I can only hope and pray that this letter somehow fits into that mix.

Seeing as how I mentioned my blog in the letter, I have decided to keep a track record of where the letter could possibly be at any given moment. Tonight, I predict that it is flying over the state of Wisconsin.

Anxiously awaiting the arrivial of the repsonse of my letter...