Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Merely a Flesh Wound (And I'm Not Talking "Grace Life")

Due to rumors that have been flying (namely in planes used for the purpose therein of crop dusting), I must inform you all that I have a bad case of writer's block. However, I assure you that this is not mental writer's block... it is physical. Unfortunately, I had a sort of "crash landing" into some trees and other shrub-looking obstacles. Two broken bones in my hand were incurred during the incident. Therefore, I have been "grounded" and the aircraft (aka: sled) used in flight will be retired to the woodshed for the time being. I will also not be writing for a while because it is rather difficutlt to type one handed...

At least I can still read "smut"!!!