Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Life After JAG

Well, well, well... it has been a while, hasn't it? Life after JAG has definately been interesting and quite fulfilling (although, I must admit that I am still drooling over Belisario's NCIS :) Hee hee hee). I will try to update you on the past few months of my life while keeping it entertaining.


1. Hiking. These are my newly acquired hiking friends (l to r): Sarah, Debbie, and Rachel. We hiked a ridiculous amount of mountain, only to have to leave before we made it to the top of the stupid thing. I was quite agrivated! I am quite sure that I would rather build a suspension bridge that was only suspended on one side and skip gayly over it than hike a mountain again.

2. Soul Fest Soul Fest is a Christian concert (think Christian Woodstock... actually, it was held in a place called Gunstock) that lasts for 6 days. They have many concerts and many stages all located on a mountain. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay for the whole thing, but I was able to catch a Third Day concert and I got to meet Paul Colman. Also, PC was able to leave a message on my friend Melissa's voice mail. I was quite happy with how that worked out!


Check out the pictures of Third Day. I think that you can see his nose hairs in this one!!!







3. Of course, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. Unfortunately, I did not get to spend it with my family this year. But, I did get to take really cool pictures with my digital camera! These are what fireworks look like in Vermont :) I had more...but I deleted them in the process of trying to organize this whole thing. Ah well...

It's been fun and I hope everyone's summer has gone by filled with fun and excitement.

Signing out another year older,

Sarah