Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tribute to Secret Window

Take my life, and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee.Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise.Take my hands, and let them move at the impulse of Thy love.Take my feet, and let them be swift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice, and let me sing always, only, for my King.Take my lips, and let them be filled with messages from Thee.Take my silver and my gold; not a mite would I withhold.Take my intellect, and use every power as Thou shalt choose.

Take my will, and make it Thine; it shall be no longer mine.Take my heart, it is Thine own; it shall be Thy royal throne.Take my love, my Lord, I pour at Thy feet its treasure store.Take myself, and I will be ever, only, all for Thee.


Whew! I am totally and completely in love with the writers of NCIS. I may marry them some day. All of them. I will have a little brothel in Vermont.

Seriously, last night's ep was wicked awesome! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see all of it because I came back late from worship practice in a blizzard with one head light. And, yes, I ended up in the ditch. I hate winter. But, that is beside the point...

From what I did see--Gosh darn! I wish I could write that way. I have my moments. The problem is, no one sees it except for me and maybe a few other crazy people out there who actually read this blog. Maybe I shouldn't wish that I could write for someone else, because when someday I might be writing for someone else, and I will just be hoping and praying that I could get back to writing for myself and I will regret my wish now. Of course, if I keep writing run on sentences like that, I will be living in a van down by the river for the rest of my life as we know it.

Lately, I have been dabbling in poetry. I am not a poet, but Mike's death has had me trying new things--the words just tumble out. Maybe I will post it here someday.

Back to the topic at hand: Tony's psychological break down of sorts and the drum scene were my favorite. I was reverting to Secret window when Tony was doing his thing. Too bad Tony isn't Johnny Depp. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Michael Weatherly asthetically and all, but JD is beautiful :) And the drum scene--wow! I am told that it was taken from a group called The Blue Man Group. I haven't researched this, so I could be wrong. What I am not wrong about--HECK TO THE YES ON THE MAGNUM REFERENCE!!! I loved it.

Well, have to go--you know work and all that good stuff.

Until next NCIS,

Sarah