Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bet you've all been wondering where I have been the past few weeks. Honestly? So have I. I probably have a serious case of jet lag. Then again, maybe not. I am pretty sure one can only get jet lag from riding on jets... or at least sometime of air craft. I wonder if astronauts ever get jet lag. Hmmm... now there is a question for NASA.

Oooh! I just thought of a great TV show idea. They should have a NCIS-esque NASA. Notice, I did not say CSI. Don't get me wrong, CSI makes for great dinner conversation, or even better pillow talk (well, wouldn't really know on that last one), but it just isn't my cup of coffee.

Tomorrow, Friday, for all of you New Englanders, I am going to a celebratory dinner at the Hayes'. Wendy is cooking dinner because I did very well on the GRE, specifically the writing portion. I will be signing a few autographs there, so please reserve your ticked for the red carpet event. Actually, I am really having dinner because Wendy is Wendy and very sweet like that. I don't think she knows Peter Pan, though.

Umm... let me see. I have a Relay for Life meeting tonight. I am excited about being involved in RFL Vermont style. Although, RFL Len Co. is twenty times better and at least forty times bigger!

Oh, I met a new friend the other day. Not sure what I really think about him. He tends to be a bit... domineering... for lack of a better word. Basically, he is like a girl--if he doesn't get his way, he throws a temper tantrum and refuses to talk to me. Maybe we won't be friends... I don't really know. Just because he confuses me so much. That was random, I know. But, I have been needing to vent about it.

Well, gotta go milk a cow.

Oreos and Pepsi, Sarah