Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am thinking about the future book that I am going to write...

Here are some future titles for my book that I will one day write:

1. Why library school makes me want to stick a pen in my eye
2. Collection development bites
3. Why I never have time to write because I am always reading
4. Sleep?
5. 99 ways to read five books/night
6. Two calendars, because one just isn't enough
7. Steven Covey's got nothing on me
8. How to listen to a book, type a thirty page paper, and do my nails while sitting in a traffic jam
9. Parking sucks

And coming to a bookstore near you...

10. How to swim from Milwaukee to Grand Rapids: Great stress relievers for seriously overworked graduate students.

Nah, it really is all in jest. And for those of you who still read this, I hope to post some pictures in the near future, just for the heck of it. Actually, posting pictures allows me to avoid acknowledging that blasted fifteen page paper I have coming up. Note: that is being nice. In my head I am throwing a temper tantrum. Yes, I know I signed up for this whole creative writing thing, but in less than one week, it is going to be real--I don't know if I am ready for it.

On a less depressing note: U of M kicked Notre Dame butt! Hail to the victors...!