Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Note to self:

Because I am fresh out of yellow sticky notes--don't forget to buy a slurpy on Tuesday at 11:30! It really does help the nerves for, uh, Wednesday...

Top Ten Reasons Why Wednesday Will Be Fun
1. I will wear glitter so that I sparkle more than I usually do, of course.
2. Pigtails!
3. I will stay in bed reading until 11:30 am.
4. M&Ms, what?
5. I'm going to call my mommy :)
6. Both of my two really big papers WILL BE DONE!
7. I am going to email all of my really cool important people :)
8. I am going to pray, pray, PRAY!
9. I will wear flip-flops.
10. I will choose to be happy :)

Not very creative I guess... but, good for having focused on writing all day.

Later all, Sarah Joy