Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Because going to class is an adventure, I have compiled a list of the seriously funny things that my professors say. Maybe this is only funny to me, but it really does provide me with enjoyment.

It's the little things that get you through the day :)

CREATIVE WRITING

"I'm having a shoe-burning. What do you mean you're having a shoe burning? Well, I have these shoes... and I'm going to burn them."

"Whatever you say."

"I hate it when people tell me about their novels... I just... zzzzz..."

"I'm thinking you have to get on the higher cable channels in the middle of the night... I'm all about research."

"I'm always reluctant to tell someone, 'Oh, you should make this a novel,' because that takes me about ten seconds to say, but then they're stuck with it for the next three years!"

LIBRARY SCIENCE

"It's okay..." (Gotta be a teacher thing)

"Mmm... yeah ya did."

"Yeah ya can, but not while you're working."

"My husband is kicking the dog."

Ahh... the things that get you through the day. And now--time to go watch NCIS and possible JAG reruns :)