Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring Break Goals

1. Figuring out what time the best slurpies are served. I hope to buy a slurpy within various different hours, dutifully reporting back here with the results.

2. Read: Passage by Connie Willis, Magyk by Angi Sage, All Saints by Liam Callanan, Before I Wake by Dee Henderson, The Bible (specifically the end of Judges, Ruth, and I and II Samuel) by God, This is My Best edited by Retha Powers and Kathy Kiernan.

3. Getting at least two weeks ahead in all of my classes (what this really looks like: getting way ahead in the classes I like and pretending my other classes don't exist).

4. Work on crocheting my mom's blanket

5. Taking out the violin? Dusting it off? Admiring it? Maybe playing a jig?

6. Organizing pictures.

And, of course...

WRITING :)

Last night God woke me up like 20 times with a story idea. I was more than slightly irritated because He knows that I get cranky when He expects me to write at 3:00 am... even though that is when I do my best writing. Still... He needs to learn to tap in to my muse in the afternoon hours not the am hours!!!

Over and out, Sarah

Labels: