Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rand McNally

Okay kiddies,

Today I came to an epiphany of sorts: No longer am I going to care about my cheesy ideas, even if they get a bit moldy, because gosh darn it "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and people like me!"

That said, the other day I was playing the word assocation game where you say a word, phrase, name, etc and the other person has to think of a word, phrase, name etc quickly--the faster you do it, the funnier it becomes, especially if you can talk in complete sentences (kudos to my theology teacher at CU for teaching me this!). Anyway, as the game progressed I eventually said The Cloud Atlas, a book written by a professor from UWM (http://www.liamcallanan.com), to which my friend responded, "Rand McNally" at this point, I blundered and seriously lost focus... thinking... and then finally saying, "Did he write a book about a cloud atlas, too?"

Duh, Sarah, duh.

Labels: , ,