Two Novembers

Ramblings, vents, comments and other useless information which can only be told to people who have been fingerprinted.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March 14, 2007 is ALL about ME!!!

FIRST WORKSHOP OF THE SEMESTER...

I think I am going to puke. At least I don't have to wory about forgetting my words like the chic on American Idol. Not that I watch stuff like that--I am a smart graduate student. I don't have time to watch TV because I read books by really smart people.

Riiight...

I came to the realization the other day that I could totally write the books that I read (embarrasingly referred to as Christian smut) and crank 'em out. But, I also know that I am "playing with the big dogs" now (as they say in places like... China?) and that I can either choose to fight it or step up and grow. Of course, I am going to choose the latter, but in the mean time, I might sulk for a while about the fact that people who aren't pushing themselves are getting published.

That's all I got... until tomorrow when I rant about feeling like the scum of the earth and how I am a horrible writer and am never going to do this graduate school thing again!

Labels: , ,